уторак, 8. новембар 2011.

Explain what the quote means in your own words. How do you know this? Consider who said the famous words. How could it apply to your life?

The Quote is "Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science."- Ralph Waldo Emerson


This quote means that Curiosity is what Science is all about. I know this because people do love to wonder, and this means everyone is curious, and I know this to be true. This could apply to my life because when I am curious, I do want to find out more. Science has always been powered by curiosity. Actually, Science was invented due to curiosity. I remember once when I saw the moon colored Orangy one night. I was curious. I took a picture, and I looked it up on the internet and read books on the moon. I found out it was the atmosphere reacting with the atmospheric gasses, because it is on the horizon. So, Curiosity does drive Science. This is true. So, yes. Men love to wonder, and that truly is the seed of science.


CITATIONS:

Unknown. Scientific Revolution. N.d. Some Museum, Unknown. Scientific Revolution. Web. . 

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар